- Emergency Plumbing Services: Do you need help right away? Call us fast, affordable, and honest emergency plumbing services.
- Drain Cleaning & Repair: No drain is too dirty for us. We can clean and repair your drains in no time flat.
- Fixture Replacement & Repair: Do you need a new sink installed? Do you have a new toilet in mind? We can replace or repair all your plumbing fixtures.
- Gas Line Repair & Replacement: Gas line damage is nothing to take lightly. Call Hank & Sons Plumbing to come out and assess your gas lines. We can then handle the repairs and / or replacement as necessary.
- Hot Water Heater – New Installation & Repair: Whether you need a simple fix for your hot water heater, or it’s over a decade old and you need a new one installed, we can help.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Save water and save money by having a tankless water heater installed. Is it the right choice for your home? We can help you decide.
- Re-Piping : Re-piping is one of our specialties You can count on us to handle all your residential plumbing needs – including re-piping.
- Septic Tank Repair & Installation: Septic tank service requires a specialized skillset. You’ve found that skillset in Hank & Sons Plumbing.
- Sewer Lines – Replacement & Repair: Have your sewer lines suffered damage? Do you want them repaired or replaced? Then call us today.
- Trenchless Sewer Lines Repair: If your home utilizes the latest innovations in sewer line installation – namely, trenchless sewer lines – rest assured that we are knowledgeable in repairing them.
- Water Leak Detection: What seems like a small leak could quietly be doing damage to the hidden parts of your home. If you hear water when there’s no water on, or you see visible signs of leaks, then it’s time to call in the professionals.
- Slab Leaks A slab leak is more than an annoyance – it could impact the foundation of your home. Call us immediately if you have reason to believe you have a slab leak.
- Hydro Jetting: One of the easiest and fastest ways to clear clogged pipes, hydro jetting uses the power of water pressure to get rid of scale, debris, and grease within your pipes.
- Water Filtration Systems: Getting enough water is just one part of staying hydrated – you must also be sure to get high quality water. A water filtration system can ensure both your drinking water and the water in your shower are soft and safe.
- New Construction: Building a new home? Give us a call to find out more about all your residential plumbing needs.
Ready to learn more?
If you have a residential plumbing need that you don’t see listed here, please reach out to Hank & Sons Plumbing. Call us right away at 909-524-2906 to make an appointment.